Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Please click the link below to see our available positions.
For Management Applications
Thank you for your interest in becoming a manager at CopperTop Tavern Restaurants.
CopperTop Tavern is currently looking for fun and energetic individuals to fulfill the role of Restaurant Manager. In this position, you will be assisting the General Manager in the daily operations, while creating a fun and energetic environment for both our guests and employees.
- Passion for culinary excellence and guest service.
- Commitment to exceed guest expectations.
- Multi-task in a time sensitive environment.
- Ensure operational standards are consistently met.
- Food Quality : Demonstrate menu knowledge and menu item preparation. Ensure all menu items are properly made and presented, according to CopperTop recipes and standards.
- Staff Development : * Train *, coach, and mentor employees in order to help them achieve success in their position, both back and front of the house. Lead and maintain a positive team atmosphere.
- Safety and Sanitation : Maintain a spotlessly clean, safe restaurant at all times.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit : Build sales, increase profits, and grow customer counts. Perform various administration duties.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 2 years restaurant experience
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Ability to develop, coach, and motivate team members
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Open availability
- Ability to relocate is a plus and offers more room for advancement
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Starting salary up to $50,000
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage through Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield, within the first 30 days of employment.
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) program with company match
- Rotating PTO Flex Day
- One week paid time off every six months, starting day one
- Attainable monthly bonus program
- Dining privileges for Manager and immediate family
- A five day work week
- Continuous professional development
- Advancement opportunities
- Bi-annual performance evaluations with opportunity for annual merit increases
CopperTop Tavern is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)