Thank you for your interest in becoming a manager at CopperTop Tavern Restaurants.
CopperTop Tavern s is currently looking for fun and energetic individuals to fulfill the role of Restaurant Manager. In this position, you will be assisting the General Manager in the daily operations, while creating a fun and energetic environment for both our guests and employees.
- Passion for culinary excellence and guest service.
- Commitment to exceed guest expectations.
- Multi-task in a time sensitive environment.
- Ensure operational standards are consistently met.
- Food Quality : Demonstrate menu knowledge and menu item preparation. Ensure all menu items are properly made and presented, according to CopperTop recipes and standards.
- Staff Development : * Train *, coach, and mentor employees in order to help them achieve success in their position, both back and front of the house. Lead and maintain a positive team atmosphere.
- Safety and Sanitation : Maintain a spotlessly clean, safe restaurant at all times.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit : Build sales, increase profits, and grow customer counts. Perform various administration duties.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 2 years restaurant experience
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Ability to develop, coach, and motivate team members
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Open availability
- Ability to relocate is a plus and offers more room for advancement
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Starting salary up to $50,000
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage through Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield, within the first 30 days of employment.
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) program with company match
- Rotating PTO Flex Day
- One week paid time off every six months, starting day one
- Attainable monthly bonus program
- Dining privileges for Manager and immediate family
- A five day work week
- Continuous professional development
- Advancement opportunities
- Bi-annual performance evaluations with opportunity for annual merit increases
CopperTop Tavern is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)